3 Drug Rehab Centers in Bellaire, Ohio
Bellaire is a small village located in Belmont County, Ohio with an estimated population of 4,500 individuals. Residents in this small town can struggle with drug and alcohol abuse and addiction. Luckily, there are many options for them to receive substance abuse treatment.
Substance Abuse Issues In Bellaire And Belmont County, Ohio
There are many cases of substance abuse reported in Bellaire and Belmont County. Ohio is among the top five states with the highest rates of opioid-related overdose deaths.
- In 2016, there were 3,613 opioid-related overdose deaths in Ohio, which is almost double the national rate. Since 2010, the rate of opioid-related deaths has tripled from 10 deaths per 100,000.
- In the same time period, the number of heroin-related deaths increased from 355 to 1,478 deaths. Deaths involving synthetic opioids also rose from 175 to 2,296.
- More than 9.96 million prescriptions for opioids were written for Ohio residents in 2015. In the same year, the average U.S. rate was 70 opioids prescriptions per 100 persons.
To find out more about how to select the best drug and alcohol rehab program, contact an addiction specialist at RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Bellaire, Ohio
Crossroads Counseling Services Inc Chase Bank Building
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Ohio Mental Health And Addiction Services - https://spark.adobe.com/page/zkP6u3LYJyZKj/
Ohio State - https://cpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/u.osu.edu/dist/2/14548/files/2017/10/SWANK-Taking-Measure-of-Ohios-Opioid-Crisis-1vtx548.pdf
National Institute on Drug Abuse - https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/ohio-opioid-summary