4 Drug Rehab Centers in Batavia, Ohio
Batavia is a small village in southwest Ohio, with a population of just over a thousand. Sadly, like other, larger cities, Batavia has some residents that struggle with substance abuse and related mental health issues.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Batavia And Clermont County, Ohio
Clermont County, where Batavia Village is located, in one of the counties with the highest rate of drug overdose mortality:
- In 2016, 4,050 Ohio residents died from unintentional drug overdose. Synthetic opioids like fentanyl were involved in 58.2 percent of all these accidental drug overdose deaths.
- Alcohol use disorders are the leading type of substance use disorder in the state of Ohio. On average, 629,000 Ohioans, 12 and older, had an alcohol use disorder in the past year.
- Addiction and mental health disorders are more common than diabetes or heart disease in Ohio.
To learn more about how to find the right rehabilitation program for your unique situation, contact an addiction specialist at RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Batavia, Ohio
Clermont Recovery Center Inc
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for pregnant/postpartum women
- Addiction treatment for women
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Ohio Mental Health And Addiction Services - https://spark.adobe.com/page/zkP6u3LYJyZKj/
Ohio State - https://cpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/u.osu.edu/dist/2/14548/files/2017/10/SWANK-Taking-Measure-of-Ohios-Opioid-Crisis-1vtx548.pdf
National Institute on Drug Abuse - https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/ohio-opioid-summary