5 Drug Rehab Centers in Brick, New Jersey
Residents of Brick Township, New Jersey have access to two outpatient substance use disorder treatment programs within township limits. They will need to travel to other communities on the New Jersey Shore or elsewhere in the state for residential treatment and detox.
Substance Abuse In Brick And Ocean County
New Jersey maintains a substance use disorder monitoring database for state and county-level substance use rates. As of 2017, Ocean County had more than 1,800 residents receiving medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorders (OUD).
- Half of admissions for treatment in Ocean County in 2017 were for heroin use, amounting to over 3,700 people.
- Over 1,930 Ocean County residents sought treatment for alcohol use in 2017, representing 26 percent of the total.
- In 2017, 278 people in Brick Township sought treatment for alcohol use and 438 people for heroin use.
- Brick Township had the second-highest rate of admissions for substance use disorder treatment in Ocean County in 2017.
- Tom’s River was the #1 community for admission to treatment.
Leaving Brick, New Jersey For Addiction Treatment
Because Brick is only home to a limited amount of rehab programs, individuals seeking addiction treatment may need to consider looking elsewhere in New Jersey.
Traveling for treatment opens the door to finding a best-fit rehab program, which lends to recovery outcomes. For more information on alcohol and drug rehab programs in New Jersey, contact a treatment specialist today.Article Sources
New Jersey Substance Abuse Overview 2017 - https://nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2017/Oce.pdf