3 Drug Rehab Centers in Winnemucca, Nevada
Substance Abuse In Winnemucca And Humboldt County
Humboldt County, where Winnemucca is the county seat and only incorporated city, has some of the lowest rates of substance abuse in Nevada. However, access to addiction services is limited.
- The prescribing rate of opioid painkillers in Humboldt County was 75.5 per 100. This is considerably lower than the state average of 87.4.
- The rate of overdose deaths in Humboldt County was two out of every 100,000 in 2016.
- From 2014 to 2016, there were no EMS calls that required naloxone administration. It is not known if this is because EMS workers do not carry naloxone.
- Less than one percent of pregnant women self-reported having used heroin or opiates while pregnant in Humboldt County from 2012 to 2016.
- Humboldt is one of 14 counties in Nevada with no Opioid Treatment Programs.
Traveling for an addiction program can be a great way to escape the distractions and focus completely on healing. With the closest rehab centers being 100 miles away, a person may have many questions or concerns about treatment.
Treatment specialists with RehabCenter.net can help answer any questions or concerns you have before starting treatment. To take the first step toward recovery, reach out to a treatment specialist today.Article Sources
Nevada Department of Health and Human Services - http://gethealthycarsoncity.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CCHHS-CHIP-Update-FINAL-12.2014.pdf