Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers in Beatrice, Nebraska
Substance Abuse In Beatrice And Gage County
In Gage County, where Beatrice is the county seat, one of the growing concerns regarding substance abuse is that treatment needs are not being met.
- Nearly 2.5 percent of individuals in Gage County self-report having drug dependence according to the most recent county survey.
- Of those reporting dependences, over 90 say they do not have access to the addiction treatment that they need.
- There are only two programs in Gage County that offer rehab treatment. Both of these centers are located in Beatrice.
- In Gage County, 53.5 opioid prescriptions are written for every 100 people living in the county.
- Nearly four percent of individuals 12 and older self-report using prescription painkillers to get high.
Even though there are two rehab centers open in Beatrice, individuals may want to consider traveling for a treatment program. In areas with fewer rehab centers, openings are limited and waiting lists may be long.
If you have questions about finding a program that will fit your needs, please reach out to a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net. Having your questions and concerns answered can give you the confidence needed to make that first step toward recovery.Article Sources
The Foundation for AIDS Research - https://opioid.amfar.org/NE