Top 3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Auburn, Nebraska
Substance Abuse In Auburn And Nemaha County
In Nemaha County, where Auburn is the county seat, the largest concern regarding substance abuse is a shortage of treatment options countywide.
- Although the county is small with a population of less than 8,000, only one substance abuse treatment program exists in the state.
- There are no active community prevention programs in place in Nemaha County.
- Just under four percent of the adult population in Nemaha County self-reported using prescription pain medication to get high in 2014.
- Nearly three percent of individuals 12 years and older self-reported having some form of substance dependence.
- Among those reporting dependence, 92 percent say they need but have not received addiction treatment.
Even with few resources available in Auburn and Nemaha County, there are still several options available for those seeking addiction rehab. Sometimes it just takes asking someone to find out where you can go for help.
For more information on finding the best rehab center for you, please reach out to a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
The Foundation for AIDS Research - https://opioid.amfar.org/NE