Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Alliance, Nebraska
Substance Abuse In Alliance And Box Butte County
According to the most recent community needs assessment for Box Butte County, where Alliance is located, rates of alcohol abuse are lower than the state average. However, Box Butte County is considered a high-burden area for opioid use.
- In 2015, less than 15 percent of adults binge drank in a 12-month period. This rate is used as an indicator for risk of alcohol abuse.
- More than 25 percent of high school seniors used alcohol in a 12-month period in 2015.
- Drug overdose deaths rose significantly from 2009 to 2013 in Box Butte County, but decreased in 2014.
- Out of every 100,000 residents, 14 passed away from a drug overdose in 2013.
- More than 20 percent of the overdose deaths in Box Butte County involved opioid pain relievers.
Many people find that talking about their questions or concerns helps give them a better understanding of what they need. If you need help finding a rehab center for you, please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
Box Butte General Hospital - https://www.bbgh.org/file_download/702f8793-7976-4954-a228-bfd5fcf60cdd