3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Park Hills, Missouri
The city of Park Hills, Missouri is home to around 8,557 individuals. Park Hills offers residents plenty of outdoor places to enjoy nature. St. Joe State Park lies just south of the city, and residents can visit Columbia Park for swimming, disc golf, and other outdoor activities.
Park Hills also has a farmers market with fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables and a summer concert series at the Twin Oaks Amphitheater for those who appreciate hearing live musical performances.
Rehab Centers In Park Hills, Missouri
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration does not have any drug and alcohol rehab centers listed for Park Hills. Those who are looking for addiction treatment should note that there are rehab program options in nearby towns and cities.
Rehab Centers Near Park Hills, Missouri
Some cities and towns near Park Hills provide drug and alcohol rehab centers for those who are struggling with addiction.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Park Hills And St. Francois County
Substance abuse is a problem in St. Francois County, although the number of drug overdose deaths has declined slightly in recent years.
- As of October 23, 2017, there were 20 confirmed cases of drug overdose deaths involving heroin and another drug, such as fentanyl or morphine, in St. Francois County. Most of the deceased were in their early to mid-30s.
- In 2014, there were 46 alcohol-related and 98 drug-related cases that involved hospitalizations in St. Francois County.
- There were also 142 alcohol-related and 182 drug-related emergency room visits with no hospital stay.
- In 2015, there were 228 DWI arrests and 542 drug-related arrests in St. Francois County.
- There were also 467 people participating in substance abuse treatment programs in the county. Of these cases, 112 were for alcohol, 122 were for marijuana, and 26 were for prescription drugs.
- In 2016, there were six methamphetamine lab seizures in St. Francois County.
- Between 2012 and 2014, there were 84 drug overdose deaths in St. Francois County. Between 2014 and 2016, there were 71 drug overdose deaths in the county.
Traveling For The Best Program
While getting treatment for a substance use disorder in one’s hometown is ideal in terms of convenience, it’s not always possible. Since there are no drug or alcohol addiction treatment facilities in Park Hills, those who need this type of care should look into other options.
There are alcohol and drug rehab centers available in cities and towns that aren’t too far from Park Hills. Being willing to travel to one of these centers can help those who are experiencing addiction find better treatment options. To learn more about the options for alcohol and drug treatment in Missouri, contact us today.Article Sources
United States Census Bureau - https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/parkhillscitymissouri
Missouri Department of Mental Health - https://dmh.mo.gov/docs/ada/commprofile2017-saintfrancois.pdf
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/missouri/2018/measure/factors/138/data