3 Drug Rehab Centers in Jefferson City, Missouri
Substance Abuse In Jefferson City And Cole County
The drug and alcohol abuse and addiction rates gathered by the Missouri Division of Health paint a picture of increasing concern as substance use disorders continue to climb:
- In 2017, 468 individuals were admitted to substance use treatment programs. Of those, 100 people were between the ages of 25 and 29; 78 were aged 35 to 39.
- Males were the overwhelming majority of those admitted, at 312; 156 females received substance use treatment from the
- Division of Behavioral Health.
- Methamphetamine was noted as the primary drug problem for 106 individuals in 2017, a figure that’s up sharply from the 75 reported in both 2016 and 2015.
- Co-occurring psychological conditions were addressed with 209 program participants.
Traveling For The Best Program
Searching for the best rehab program for a loved one is a process that can be complicated when none of the rehab facilities nearby seem to be the right one. When this happens, it’s important to look further in order to connect with the program that offers the individual what they need to be successful in recovery.
With guidance from our treatment specialists, concerned family members can narrow down their search and find the best program. Learn more about alcohol and drug rehab centers in Missouri by giving us a call today.Article Sources
Missouri Department of Mental Health - https://dmh.mo.gov/ada/countylinks/documents/substancetreatment-cole.pdf