3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Farmington, Missouri
Substance Abuse In Farmington And St. Francois County
Substance abuse is a problem that touches every community, no matter how small or large, and Farmington is not exempt. A look at the drug and alcohol abuse rates in St. Francois County shows how the problem touches the people in Farmington and the surrounding communities:
- In 2015, 20 people in St. Francois County died due to drug overdose or similar drug-related complications.
- An additional five people died because of alcohol consumption.
- In 2016, St. Francois County police arrested 500 people for drug-related crimes.
- That same year, six methamphetamine labs were seized.
- Also in 2016, 43 children in St. Francois County had to be placed outside their homes because of parental drug use.
Traveling For The Best Program
Individualized treatment is a key factor in the success of addiction treatment, and finding the right program may mean moving away from home. For individuals in Farmington who need addiction treatment, communities throughout Missouri offer tailored programs that may be a better fit.
To find the right , families and individuals can reach out to an addiction treatment specialist for help.Article Sources
Missouri Department Of Mental Health - https://dmh.mo.gov/ada/countylinks/documents/indicator-saintfrancois.pdf