3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Aurora, Missouri
Substance Abuse In Aurora And Lawrence County
The people of Aurora are not immune to the drug and alcohol addiction problems that plague Missouri as a whole. This is why there is such a need for drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers. Some concerning numbers that point to the extent of the problem are as follows:
- In 2016, police arrested 262 people for DUI or DWI offenses and 219 people for drug offenses.
- In 2015, 74 people were hospitalized without a visit to the ER due to drug problems, with 17 of them having a drug addiction as a primary diagnosis.
- An additional 68 people were hospitalized after visiting the ER due to drug addiction problems.
- In 2015, 64 people were hospitalized for alcohol addiction problems.
- An additional 78 people were hospitalized after visiting the ER due to alcohol addiction problems.
Traveling For The Best Program
When Aurora does not provide the best addiction treatment program for an individual’s unique needs, traveling away from the community to seek treatment may be the best option. The states of Missouri and Kansas offer quite a large number of treatment options.
Getting individualized care from a rehab program designed around the individual’s unique needs can help improve the chances of success. For help finding the right treatment program and rehab facility, reach out to an addiction treatment specialist today.Article Sources
Missouri Department Of Mental Health - https://dmh.mo.gov/ada/countylinks/documents/indicator-lawrence_000.pdf