Drug Rehab Centers Near Whitfield, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Whitfield & Rankin County, Mississippi
Rankin County has had some problems with alcohol and drug abuse, such as fatal overdoses and impairment, in recent years. Facts collected from Rankin County include:
- Rankin County had 40 drug overdose fatalities from 2015 to 2017.
- There were 17 alcohol-related driving fatalities in Rankin County from 2013 to 2017.
- In 2016, Rankin County had a rate of 101 opioid prescriptions per 100 people.
- Rankin County had 14 drug-related fatalities in 2017 alone.
Leaving Whitfield, Mississippi For Treatment
The state hospital is the only option available in Whitfield itself, so many residents may end up leaving the community for treatment. To receive help and guidance with the search for rehab in Mississippi, contact RehabCenter.net and connect with a treatment specialist today.
Find a Rehab Center in Whitfield, Mississippi
Mississippi State Hospital Chemical Dependency Unit
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amfAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/MS
CDC - https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/maps/rxcounty2016.html
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/134/data
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/138/data