5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Waynesboro, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Waynesboro & Wayne County, Mississippi
A low number of issues with substance abuse, including overdose fatalities, have occurred in Wayne County in recent years. Facts from Wayne County include:
- Wayne County had 13 drug overdose deaths from 2013 to 2015.
- Between 2013 and 2017, four alcohol-related driving deaths occurred in Wayne County.
- In 2017, Wayne County had a rate of 122.2 opioid prescriptions per 100 people.
For assistance tracking down a Mississippi rehab, contact RehabCenter.net to speak with a treatment specialist today.
Find a Rehab Center in Waynesboro, Mississippi
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amfAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/MS
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/134/data
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/138/data