4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Senatobia, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Senatobia & Tate County, Mississippi
While the dispensing of opioid drugs has steadily declined since 2017, unintentional overdose deaths have continued to rise. Take a look at some facts from Tate County:
- In 2017, Tate County had a rate of 13.3 drug-related crimes per 1,000 people.
- Tate County recorded 10 naloxone administrations in the first quarter of 2018.
- As of early 2018, Tate County reported 14 suspected drug overdose deaths.
Anyone battling substance use disorder, even in rural Mississippi, should know they have somewhere to turn for help. To access treatment in Mississippi, contact RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Senatobia, Mississippi
Communicare Tate County Office
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Mississippi State Department of Health - https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/resources/7738.pdf