4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Richton, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Richton & Perry County, Mississippi
In an effort to counteract substance use in Perry County, the Perry County Health Department created Project Dawn (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone). This project offers training to anyone interested in learning how to administer naloxone, including:
- Recognizing when an overdose has occurred.
- Distinguishing between types of overdose.
- Performing rescue breathing.
- Administering the opioid-reversal medication.
Those who struggle with substance use disorder in Richton, Mississippi should know that help is available. Reach out to a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net today to learn more.
Find a Rehab Center in Richton, Mississippi
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources Perry County Office
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Perry County Health Department - http://perrycountyhealth.info/?page_id=243