5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Raleigh, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Raleigh & Smith County, Mississippi
Smith County has had some issues involving substance abuse, such as alcohol-related driving deaths, in recent years. Take a look at some facts from Smith County:
- Smith County had six driving fatalities caused by alcohol between 2013 and 2017.
- In 2017, Smith County had a rate of 42.1 opioid prescriptions per 100 county residents.
For help finding an appropriate rehab program outside of Raleigh or in other areas of Mississippi, touch base with a treatment specialist by contacting RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Raleigh, Mississippi
Weems Community Mental Health Center Smith County Office
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amfAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/MS
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/134/data