5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Holly Springs, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Holly Springs & Marshall County, Mississippi
Marshall County has experienced a low number of problems from substance abuse during the past few years, including alcohol-related driving deaths. Facts from Marshall County include:
- Marshall County had nine driving fatalities caused by alcohol from 2013 to 2017.
- In 2017, Marshall County had a rate of 47.4 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
Leaving Holly Springs, Mississippi For Treatment
With limited treatment options in Holly Springs, many residents may end up leaving the city for rehab. Since there are several treatment centers available in this region of Mississippi, enlist the help of a treatment specialist to determine the best fit. Learn more today by contacting RehabCenter.net.
Find a Rehab Center in Holly Springs, Mississippi
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amfAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/MS
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/134/data