Drug Rehab Centers in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Hattiesburg & Forrest/Lamar Counties, Mississippi
Forrest and Lamar Counties have both had a small number of drug and alcohol abuse issues over the last few years. Take at look at some facts from this region of Mississippi:
- Between 2015 and 2017, Forrest County recorded 19 drug overdose deaths; Lamar County had 24.
- From 2013 to 2017, Forrest County had ten alcohol-related driving deaths; Lamar County reported eight.
- In 2016, Forrest County had a rate of 210 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
Leaving Hattiesburg, Mississippi
If the numerous treatment options in Hattiesburg are overbooked or too specialized for the person with addiction, consider leaving the community for care. One potential rehab program in Mississippi is Vertava Health Mississippi.
Find a Rehab Center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources Oak Arbor
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources Region 12
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/138/data
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/134/data
CDC - https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/maps/rxcounty2016.html