Drug Rehab Centers in Greenwood, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Greenwood & Leflore County, Mississippi
The residents of Greenwood and Leflore County face some problems associated with substance abuse. Consider some facts gathered from Leflore County:
- In 2017, Leflore County EMS professionals administered Naloxone twice.
- In 2017 33 drug-related arrests in Leflore County were recorded.
Leaving Greenwood, Mississippi For Treatment
There is no need to look for treatment in Greenwood and the surrounding areas alone. By expanding the search to other areas of Mississippi, residents are likely to find a program well-suited to their particular needs. Vertava Health Mississippi may be a good option. For help with the search, contact RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Greenwood, Mississippi
Life Help Denton House
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy