3 Drug Rehab Centers in Gautier, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Gautier & Jackson County, Mississippi
In Jackson County and Gautier, addiction problems are not uncommon. Take a look at some facts collected from Jackson County:
- In 2017, six people in Jackson County died from a suspected drug overdose.
- First responders administered Naloxone 15 times in 2017.
- Police recorded 773 drug-related arrests in 2017, or a rate of 5.5 per 1,000 residents.
Leaving Gautier, Mississippi For Treatment
Gautier offer residents with options for addiction treatment, but the local programs may not always be the right fit for the person in need. For help with expanding the search for treatment to other areas of Mississippi, reach out to a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net today. Vertava Health Mississippi may be a good fit for your recovery.
Find a Rehab Center in Gautier, Mississippi
Singing River Services Region 14
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Mississippi State Department of Health - https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/resources/7511.pdf