5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Decatur, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Decatur & Newton County, Mississippi
Newton County residents are often challenged by substance abuse. Take a look at some drug- and alcohol-related facts from Newton County:
- Newton County’s rate of hospitalizations for substance use disorders was lower than the state average between 2011 and 2015.
- Almost 30 percent of Newton County residents reported using alcohol during the previous 30 days in 2015.
- In 2017, 13 percent of Mississippi adults reported they were at-risk of binge drinking, and 5 percent reported they were chronic alcohol drinkers.
Leaving Decatur, Mississippi For Treatment
Outside of Decatur, a wealth of treatment programs are available. To receive help and guidance when searching for rehab centers in Mississippi, contact RehabCenter.net and touch base with a treatment specialist today.
Find a Rehab Center in Decatur, Mississippi
Weems Community Mental Health Center Newton County Office
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Mississippi - https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/31,0,110,749.html
Mississippi State Department of Health - https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/files/profiles/Newton.pdf