5 Drug Rehab Centers Near DeKalb, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In DeKalb & Kemper County, Mississippi
According to the Kemper County Sheriff, alcohol is the substance most frequently used by high school seniors in the county. Other facts from Kemper County include:
- Other drugs which are misused in the county include cocaine, methamphetamine, ecstasy (MDMA), and marijuana.
- In March, 2018, a 77-year-old Kemper County resident was arrested and officers found 62 guns and controlled substances, including prescription drugs, in his home.
Leaving DeKalb, Mississippi For Treatment
With no rehab centers available in DeKalb itself, residents can search for treatment in other areas of Mississippi. If individuals or families need help with the search, considering speaking with a treatment specialists. For more information, connect with RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in De Kalb, Mississippi
Weems Community Mental Health Center Kemper County Office
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Kemper County Sheriff's Office - https://www.kempercountysheriff.com/drug-information
WTOK Newscenter 11 - https://www.wtok.com/content/news/Kemper-County-underground-operation-raid-latest-483715261.html