2 Drug Rehab Centers in Columbia, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Columbia & Marion County, Mississippi
Marion County has had a low number of deaths due to substance abuse over the last several years. Take a look at some facts from Marion County:
- Marion County had 20 drug overdose fatalities between 2015 and 2017.
- Four alcohol-related driving fatalities occurred in Marion County from 2013 to 2017.
- In 2016, Marion County had a rate of 182.9 opioid prescriptions per 100 people.
To learn more about treatment opportunities in Mississippi, reach out to a treatment specialist. Treatment specialists are standing by at RehabCenter.net to aid with the search.
Find a Rehab Center in Columbia, Mississippi
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources Marion County Office
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
CDC - https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/maps/rxcounty2016.html
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/134/data
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/138/data