5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Clarksdale, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Clarksdale & Coahoma County, Mississippi
Coahoma County has had a small number of alcohol- and drug-related deaths and other substance abuse problems in recent years. Facts gathered from this region include:
- Coahoma County had 13 fatal drug overdoses from 2015 to 2017.
- Four alcohol-impaired driving deaths occurred in Coahoma County from 2013 to 2017.
- In 2017, Coahoma County had a rate of 115.1 opioid prescriptions per 100 people.
Leaving Clarksdale, Mississippi For Treatment
Although only outpatient treatment is available in Clarksdale, residents will likely be able to find comprehensive inpatient care in this region of Mississippi. For more information on how to select an effective program in this area, reach out to RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Clarksdale, Mississippi
Region I Mental Health Center Alcohol and Drug Services
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amfAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/MS
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/134/data
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/mississippi/2019/measure/factors/138/data