5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
Substance Abuse In Bay St. Louis & Hancock County, Mississippi
Residents of Bay St. Louis and Hancock County are often confronted with substance abuse. Drug and alcohol use facts from Hancock County include:
- In 2017, 5 people in Hancock County died due to drug overdose.
- EMS responders administered Naloxone 54 times in 2017.
- Also in 2017, 366 drug-related arrests occurred, which breaks down to a rate of 7.8 arrests per 1,000 residents.
Leaving Bay St. Louis, Mississippi For Treatment
Although Bay St. Louis has limited options for addiction treatment, there are ample opportunities for rehab in the surrounding areas. For help selecting a rehab program in this region, as well as in other areas of Mississippi, reach out to RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
Gulf Coast Mental Health Treatment Ctr
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Mississippi State Department of Health - https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/resources/7511.pdf