4 Drug Rehab Centers in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Those who live in Sterling Heights, Michigan and need to search for alcohol and drug rehab centers have many places to consider.
The community is located close to several other cities, including Warren, Troy, Clinton Township, and St. Clair Shores. Sterling Heights residents will also find addiction treatment centers within the city itself.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Sterling Heights & Macomb County
The overuse of opioid substances has led to several overdose fatalities in Macomb County, especially in recent years. Some facts regarding substance abuse in the region include:
- Between 2012 and 2014, Macomb County had 664 drug overdose fatalities.
- Drug overdose deaths in Macomb County in 2014 occurred at a rate of 28.79 deaths per 100,000 people.
- There were 821 drug-related fatalities from 2014 through 2016.
- In 2016, Macomb County had just over 120 heroin-related overdose deaths. In 2017, there 110 heroin-related deaths.
- The county had just over 140 fentanyl overdose deaths in 2016. In 2017, Macomb County suffered nearly 200 fentanyl overdose deaths.
- There was an 86.3 percent rate of opioid prescriptions per 100 people in Macomb County in 2017.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
While Sterling Heights has some outpatient rehab centers in town, residents should also consider exploring other cities, towns, and states. Looking into what rehab programs are available in different areas can open up more options for finding appropriate treatment.
For assistance finding rehab centers for alcohol and drug addiction, please contact RehabCenter.net to connect with a treatment specialist.Article Sources
amFAR - http://opioid.amfar.org/MI
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/michigan/2018/measure/factors/138/data