4 Drug Rehab Centers in Southfield, Michigan
Southfield, Michigan is located near several other cities, including Detroit, Dearborn, Warren, and Pontiac. This means that residents can look in multiple cities for alcohol and drug rehab programs. However, local rehab centers are also available in Southfield.
Rehab Centers In Southfield, Michigan
Southfield residents have a number of addiction treatment centers available in the city, all of which provide outpatient services.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Southfield & Oakland County
Oakland County has experienced problems with opioid overuse, as well as other substance abuse problems, in recent years. Take a look at some drug-related facts from the region:
- There were 394 drug-related deaths in Oakland County from 2014 through 2016.
- There were close to 750,000 opioid prescriptions in Oakland County in 2016, which represents just over 6,000 prescriptions per 10,000 individuals.
- Oakland County had 36 deaths from opioid overdoses in 2016 and 11 deaths from heroin overdoses the same year.
- The county’s rate of opioid prescriptions per 100 residents in 2017 was 64 percent.
- Oakland County had a total of 312 drug-related deaths in 2017, or four times the total of homicides and traffic deaths that year.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Southfield has a few outpatient treatment centers available, but these might not be the best option for some individuals with addiction.
Those who need to find inpatient care should explore their options in other cities and states to find a place that offers the most effective residential program. Traveling for rehab can help people enter treatment as soon as possible, without having to wait.
For help finding addiction treatment centers for yourself or a loved one, please contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
amFAR - http://opioid.amfar.org/MI
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/michigan/2018/measure/factors/138/data