Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Romulus, Michigan
Romulus, Michigan is part of the greater Detroit area, which provides individuals with many rehab programs and services to choose from.
While treatment options are limited in Romulus, the city offers residents outdoor spots to get exercise during and after rehab, such as Lower Huron Metropark.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Romulus & Wayne County
Opioid abuse, including fentanyl abuse, has been on the rise in Wayne county in recent years. Some drug-use facts from the area include:
- Wayne County had a total of 1,708 fatal drug overdoses between 2014 and 2016.
- In Wayne County, roughly 400 out of 575 fatal drug overdoses were caused by opioids in 2015.
- Around half of the drug overdose fatalities in Wayne County from October 2014 through September 2015 involved fentanyl.
- There was a 77.4 percent rate of written opioid prescriptions per 100 residents in Wayne County in 2017.
- Wayne County had 756 drug-related fatalities in 2017.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Having limited treatment options in town for drug or alcohol addiction means that individuals may need to look elsewhere. Those living in Romulus can find rehab programs in neighboring towns and cities. In some cases, going even farther is necessary to find an available program that meets the person’s needs.
If you need to find an addiction treatment center for yourself or for someone you love, please contact RehabCenter.net and connect with a treatment specialist.Article Sources
amFAR - http://opioid.amfar.org/MI
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/michigan/2018/measure/factors/138/data
National Drug Early Warning System - https://ndews.umd.edu/sites/ndews.umd.edu/files/u1424/detroit_scs_drug_use_patterns_and_trends_2016.pdf