Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Owosso, Michigan
Owosso, Michigan is located roughly halfway between Flint and Lansing, which gives residents with substance use disorders many rehab options to look into. Owosso residents wishing to stay in town for treatment have options available.
Rehab Centers In Owosso, Michigan
Individuals and families have access one outpatient drug and alcohol rehab center in Owosso.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Owosso & Shiawassee County
Shiawassee County has had some problems with substance abuse, including opioid overdose deaths. Drug-related facts from the county include:
- Shiawassee County had a total of 18 drug overdose deaths between 2012 and 2014. The number of these fatalities went up to 25 from 2014 through 2016.
- In 2014, Shiawassee County had a total of seven overdose deaths, occurring at a rate of 10.20 per 100,000 people.
- Shiawassee County had a total of eight drug overdose deaths in 2016, with six of these being due to opioid overdose and one due to a heroin overdose.
- In 2017, Shiawassee County had an opioid prescription rate of 84.8 percent per 100 residents.
- There were also 21 drug-related deaths in the county in 217, occurring at a rate of 30.7 percent per 100,000 population.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
For some individuals with addiction, it’s necessary to go to another city or to a different part of Michigan for customized treatment. Being willing to travel can ensure that adults who are struggling receive help as soon as possible.
To get assistance with finding available rehab centers in or near Owosso for yourself or someone you love by contacting RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources