Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers in Muskegon, Michigan
Muskegon, Michigan, located near Grand Rapids, provides locals with a wide range of rehab options to take into consideration. Residents of Muskegon also have the option to seek treatment in nearby communities to ensure that they find the right program for them. Learn more about treatment options today.
Rehab Centers In Muskegon, Michigan
Individuals living in Muskegon can choose from outpatient programs and services, which are best for those with a strong support system at home.
Rehab Centers Near Muskegon, Michigan
Muskegon residents needing inpatient care rather than outpatient care don’t have to travel far. Inpatient programs and services are available within 40 miles of Muskegon in Holland.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Muskegon & Muskegon County
Muskegon County has had major problems with drug overdose fatalities, especially during the past few years. Take a look at some facts regarding substance abuse in the area:
- Muskegon County had a total of 108 fatal drug overdoses from 2012 to 2014. This went up to 128 drug overdose fatalities from 2014 to 2016.
- In 2014, Muskegon County had the highest number of drug overdose deaths in Michigan. There were 52 drug overdose deaths that year, occurring at a rate of 30.09 per 100,000 individuals.
- Muskegon County had a total of 22 fatal opioid overdoses in 2016 and 11 deaths due to heroin overdoses.
- In 2017, Muskegon County had a rate of 111.4 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
- There were 41 drug-related deaths in 2017.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Muskegon offers a few different outpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers. However, residents should still plan on looking into programs and services that are available in neighboring cities and towns.
Expanding the search for rehab centers can help ensure that individuals end up receiving the care they need without wait times.
To get help with finding available rehab centers for you or someone you know, please contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/MI
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/michigan/2018/measure/factors/138/data