3 Drug Rehab Centers in Madison Heights, Michigan
Home to just over 30,000 residents, Madison Heights, Michigan is part of the Detroit metro area. Two major roads, I-75 and I-696, make reaching and leaving the city convenient.
In addition to being home to over 100 name brand businesses such as Coca-Cola and CVS Pharmacy, Madison Heights residents have options for drug and alcohol rehabilitation both in and around the city.
Rehab Centers In Madison Heights, Michigan
Though Madison Heights is well positioned to obtain a variety of services from nearby communities, the city offers access to one rehab center within its borders.
Rehab Centers Near Madison Heights, Michigan
Madison Height’s convenient location near larger cities like Troy and Detroit provide its residents with extended options for addiction treatment.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Madison Heights & Oakland County
The Oakland Press published a series of startling statistics that paint a grim picture regarding the role of substance abuse within the county. Consider the following:
- In 2017, drug overdose deaths numbered almost four times as many as both traffic accidents and homicides combined.
- That year, 70 people died in traffic accidents while 12 died as the result of homicides. Drug overdoses were responsible for 312 deaths.
- In just one decade, 2,344 residents of Oakland County died of drug overdoses.
- Oakland County had 180 overdose deaths in 2008. By 2017, that number had jumped 73 percent to 312 deaths.
- Of those 312 overdose deaths in 2017, 109 demonstrated the presence of fentanyl.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
For friends and families of individuals struggling with a substance use disorder, attempting to find the best rehab center to meet their loved ones’ needs is a top priority. Being willing to travel outside the Madison Heights city limits opens up more treatment options.
Our treatment specialists can make the search easier. Get started by contacting RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources