4 Drug Rehab Centers in Lansing, Michigan
As the capital of Michigan, Lansing boasts a population of nearly 117,000 residents. While most of the city is situated in Ingham County, parts of it extend into both Clinton and Eaton counties. Lansing lies along the Grand River and is home to a variety of drug and alcohol rehab centers. For even more treatment options, residents can consider nearby communities.
Rehab Centers In Lansing, Michigan
People who live in Lansing and the surrounding areas will find they have many addiction treatment centers within the city.
Rehab Centers Near Lansing, Michigan
Sometimes the rehab centers in Lansing aren’t a good fit for a particular individual. Those in nearby communities, such as Mason, provide other options to loved ones.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Lansing & Ingham County
According to the Ingham County Opioid Surveillance 2017 Annual Report, substance abuse has taken a heavy toll on the area. Facts from that year include:
- 104 people, 91 residents and 13 non-residents, died from drug-related overdose.
- 81 of those deaths were the result of opioids while 23 were related to non-opioids
- The age group most affected were those between 55 and 64 with 20 deaths.
- Those individuals between the ages of 25 and 34 comprise the group with the next highest number of deaths (19).
- The third-highest death toll were those between the ages of 45 and 54 with 17 deaths.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Lansing offers numerous rehab centers for addressing substance abuse. In some cases, though, these programs may be unavailable, overbooked, or have waiting lists. To find treatment as soon as possible, families may want to consider traveling to a quality program.
Speak with a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net to learn if traveling is the best option for your loved one’s recovery.Article Sources
Ingham County Health Department - http://www.hd.ingham.org/Portals/HD/Home/Documents/HPP/Opioid_Surveillance_Annual_2017_Final.pdf