Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Westwood, Massachusetts
Located in Norfolk County, Westwood is home to just over 14,000 people. It is one of the wealthiest towns in the state and was named among the top 20 best places to live in the country. Yet, in spite of the benefits of living in Westwood, some who call the city home may find themselves struggling with substance abuse and in need of addiction treatment.
Substance Abuse In Westwood & Norfolk County
The people of Westwood who struggle with drug or alcohol addiction may find comfort in knowing there are others who also need help. In fact, the addiction struggle in Norfolk County and Westwood is quite prevalent. These statistics show just how far-reaching the problem is:
- In 2014, 51.9 percent of those admitted for addiction treatment in Westwood were struggling with alcohol addiction.
- In 2014, 40.7 percent of those admitted for addiction treatment in Westwood used heroin.
- In Norfolk County, those who need residential treatment will have access to 52 residential beds and 75 acute treatment service beds.
Traveling For The Best Program
Alcohol and drug addiction treatment can be highly specialized, and sometimes the best program for an individual’s unique needs may not be the one located in their town. Those willing to travel for addiction treatment will find a number of excellent options all over Massachusetts. For help finding the right treatment program, reach out to RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Westwood, Massachusetts
Westwood Lodge Hospital
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy