Rehab Centers in South Weymouth, Massachusetts
Most experts admit that addiction, whether it is to drugs or alcohol, is a disease that alters the structure of the brain. Families often struggle to find the right treatment center because this disease affects each person in different ways. However, treatment programs provide individualized plans to offer care specific to your individual needs.
Substance Abuse In South Weymouth, Massachusetts & Norfolk County
Those who struggle with addiction to drugs or alcohol in South Weymouth are not alone. Statistics show that many in the region have similar struggles, which is why there is a strong need for effective treatment. Consider these stats from the region:
- Norfolk County has 75 acute treatment service beds available for adults suffering from substance use disorders.
- In the Boston-Cambridge-Quincy metro area, which includes South Weymouth, 15.2 percent of the population admitted to illicit drug use in the past year.
- In one year, 23.9 percent of the metro area admitted to binge-drinking alcohol.
Traveling For The Best Program
Find a Rehab Center in South Weymouth, Massachusetts
Bay Cove Human Services New Hope Transition Support Program
- Addiction treatment for persons with HIV/AIDS
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
Baystate Community Services Satellite
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Substance Abuse And Mental Health Services Administration - https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUHMetroBriefReports/NSDUHMetroBriefReports/NSDUH-Metro-Boston.pdf