Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Orleans, Massachusetts
Promptly and picturesquely situated along Cape Cod, Orleans, Massachusetts is home to a conservatively sized population of around 6,000 souls. Named in honor of the American Revolution, Orleans is founded on small-town values and opens its arms to outsiders who stop in for a visit. There is also at least one rehab center in town.
Substance Abuse In Orleans & Barnstable County
In Orleans and Barnstable County, local officials have taken great strides to combat problems relating to opioid overdose. The state of Massachusetts is one of the hardest hit states with a high number of opioid-related deaths:
- The government reports 657 opioid-related deaths in Massachusetts during the first six months of 2018.
- Between the years of 2004 and 2014, there were 281 opioid-related overdose deaths among Barnstable County residents alone.
Traveling For The Best Program
Entering a treatment program for substance abuse can feel overwhelming, and traveling outside of your home location can make the process feel even more intimidating. However, it is well worth traveling to another location if it means finally getting the help you need to overcome the problem. For expert advice on finding the best drug or alcohol rehab program in the state of Massachusetts, reach out to RehabCenter.net for help.
Find a Rehab Center in Orleans, Massachusetts
Gosnold-Thorne Counseling Center Satellite
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy