Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Norwell, Massachusetts
Norwell, Massachusetts is a conservative town built on Old World appeal and conservative values. But, this little place is full of heart and extends its welcome outward to all who wish to visit. Known for its picturesque position along the southern border of the state, the town is home to a population of just over 10,000 residents. As such, there are limited options for addiction treatment in Norwell.
Substance Abuse In Norwell & Plymouth County
While small, Norwell is familiar with the problems associated with addiction. The community has gone to great lengths to offer resources to those who need help. Some of the statistics pulled together from the Plymouth County Drug Abuse Task Force include:
- In 2017, there were opioid-related deaths in Plymouth County.
- Opioid-related deaths hit an all-time high of 194 in 2016.
- Preliminary data for 2017 & beyond are expected to show a steady increase.
Traveling For The Best Program
Sticking close to home for substance abuse recovery seems ideal. However, it can be more beneficial to travel outside of your home location. Some people who enter recovery actually prefer to travel to a new location for a complete change of scenery and a brand new atmosphere. If you need help finding the best rehab program that caters to your needs in Massachusetts, reach out to treatment specialists at RehabCenter.net for guidance.
Find a Rehab Center in Norwell, Massachusetts
Arbour Counseling Services
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy