Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Nantucket, Massachusetts
Nantucket is a small island located just off the coast of Cape Cod. Known for its upscale lifestyle and outstanding seafood, you may not recognize this community of over 11,000 people as being susceptible to drug and alcohol abuse. Yet, substance abuse occurs. Nearby, there are a number of drug and alcohol treatment options available.
Substance Abuse In Nantucket & Nantucket County, Massachusetts
Residents in Nantucket and the entire Cape Cod area are at risk of substance abuse. Take a closer look at some of the reports for this area:
- The Nantucket and Cape Cod region have become some of the highest rated opioid-abuse areas in the country. After the summer holiday, reports indicate visitors struggle to stop using drugs or alcohol.
- In Nantucket itself, 5 people died of a fatal overdose of drugs in 2017. While this seems few, the community is quite small.
Traveling For The Best Program
Every person should seek out the best care for their individual needs. Sometimes, that means traveling beyond Nantucket. Contact a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net to help you find the best treatment programs in Massachusetts.
Find a Rehab Center in Nantucket, Massachusetts
Family and Childrens Services of Nantucket County Inc
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy