Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Medford, Massachusetts
Medford is rich in history. Mystic River winds through the quiet New England town, just as it flows through the popular holiday song, “Over the River and Through the Wood.” The picturesque landscape and local culture of Medford give the town a peaceful feel. This type of serenity can go a long way for helping to manage a substance use disorder.
Substance Abuse In Medford & Middlesex County
As with the rest of New England and the Northeastern US, there is a rampant opioid epidemic. The recent news reports show that this decade-long health crisis is far from resolved:
- Medford police assisted in the bust of over 70 pounds of fentanyl worth $28.8 million in Boston.
- Cocaine, marijuana, and a large sum of money was discovered on two suspects in a parked car by the Medford Police.
- In Boston, thirteen locals were arrested with 2.5 kilograms of fentanyl and 3,000 illegal pills including oxycodone.
The region has yet to overcome this widespread affliction. Yet, the treatment centers and clinics around Medford provide much-needed resources for patients and families.
Traveling For the Best Program
Traveling for the best rehab can make all of the difference in recovery. By removing yourself from your influences, you are better positioned to treat your substance use disorder. To learn more about treatment in Massachusetts, contact RehabCenter.net.
Find a Rehab Center in Medford, Massachusetts
Westbridge Community Services
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for men
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy