Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Ipswich, Massachusetts
Substance Abuse In Ipswich & Essex County
According to the Washington Post, New England has been hard hit with opioid addiction. Following a devastating blow from prescription Oxycontin addiction, the region is now struggling with a full-blown heroin epidemic. Check out the latest news from Ipswich and Greater Boston:
- At a $28.8 million value, 30 kilograms of fentanyl were seized in Boston on October 23, 2018.
- In May 2018, 13 people were arrested from Salem, Lynn, and Peabody with 3,000 pills and 2 1/2 kilos of heroin laced with fentanyl.
Get Started Today Near Ipswich
To learn more about us, and whether it’s right for you, reach out to Vertava Health today.
Find a Rehab Center in Ipswich, Massachusetts
Northeast Behavioral Health
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy