Rehab Centers in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Addiction treatment services exist to help people at every step of recovery. From people who are seeking treatment for the first time to a person who has experienced their first relapse or chronic relapse, comprehensive treatment options are available.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment Near Cambridge
The most effective inpatient drug rehab programs don’t just treat drug abuse, they teach a person how to thrive with a stable and fulfilling life.
During treatment, a person will learn sober living skills that can aid them in managing their daily lives and becoming more productive. Therapy and counseling sessions teach stress-reduction and relapse-prevention skills so that a person can protect their sobriety once they’ve achieved it.
Outpatient Treatment In Cambridge
While some people successfully find sobriety through an outpatient program, this level of care is frequently more effective when used as a:
- Treatment for a mild relapse
- Preventative treatment if there’s a threat of relapse
- Step-down service following inpatient treatment
Treatment specialists can help a person determine if a Cambridge outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program is right for them.
Substance Abuse In Cambridge & Middlesex County
As a college community, Cambridge residents have experienced a significant amount of substance abuse risks. Take a look at a few key statistics from the area:
- In 2015, the city saw 7.3 cases per 100,000 people die of opioid-related overdose.
- By comparison, the larger city of Boston saw 22.6 fatal overdoses per 100,000 people.
- The state reports that 27 people died in 2016 from overdoses and 12 in 2017.
Get Started Today Near Cambridge
It’s important to find a location that fits your needs and goals. If you cannot find one near you in Cambridge or Middlesex County, consider other facilities located in the state.
Find a Rehab Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Caspar Inc Womanplace
- Addiction treatment for persons with HIV/AIDS
- Addiction treatment for gays and lesbians
- Addiction treatment for pregnant/postpartum women
- Addiction treatment for women
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
Prevention and Recovery Center Mount Auburn Hospital
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy