Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Beverly, Massachusetts
Beverly, Massachusetts is nestled on the North Shore in Essex County, just 26 miles from the heart of Boston. It’s a city known for its diversity, artists and unique blend of small-town charm with big-city amenities. Sadly, Essex County has been one of the hardest hit by the opioid crisis in Massachusetts, highlighting the need for effective care.
Substance Abuse In Beverly, Massachusetts
Essex County has seen a tragic increase in opioid-related overdose deaths in the last six years. Small towns like Beverly have not been spared the destruction of the opioid crisis or the pain and loss caused by all types of substance abuse. While the rise in opioid use is substantial and alarming, the damage done by alcohol should not be overlooked. Consider:
- 313 opioid-related deaths occurred in Essex County during 2017.
- While the population of Beverly is under 40,000, 11 people died from an opioid-related overdose in 2017.
- In Beverly, alcohol is the number one reason for admission into a treatment program. Nearly 44% of all admitted patients report alcohol use, while approximately 37% report using heroin.
Traveling For The Best Program
Beverly’s close proximity to Boston means many options are available nearby. In some cases, people suffering from addiction strengthen their chances of long-term recovery by temporarily relocating from the environment where they have used drugs and alcohol. The best facility for each individual may require travel. Contact a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net for more information about programs in Massachusetts.
Find a Rehab Center in Beverly, Massachusetts
North Shore Counseling Center Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy