Top Drug Rehab Centers Near Emmitsburg, Maryland
Those who live in Emmitsburg, Maryland may access addiction treatment in their own state or across the border in Pennsylvania.
Traveling Out-Of-State For Rehab
Finding addiction treatment that fits an individual’s needs is not always easy. Sometimes people will be best served if they are willing to travel away from Frederick County and even out of Maryland to seek help.
With a wide variety of alcohol and drug rehab centers across the United States, traveling may help a person discover a better rehab program than those found close to home.
Also, leaving the temptations of home behind can lead to greater recovery success.
Substance Abuse In Emmitsburg And Frederick County
As part of Frederick County, Emmitsburg has seen its share of addiction struggles. The addiction rates in this region are above average for the state of Maryland.
Many people in Emmitsburg are touched by the realities of this disease.
- In 2017, Frederick County had 84 drug-related deaths.
- This was a relatively high rate of 33.3 people per 100,000 residents.
- Of those deaths, the highest percentage was related to fentanyl, which was responsible for 49 deaths.
- In 2014, 4.12 percent of Frederick County residents admitted to non-medical use of pain relievers.
- That same year, 2.76 percent of the population reported a drug dependence problem.
Baltimore Business Journal - https://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2018/07/27/opioids-continue-towreak-havoc-in-maryland-heres.html
amfAR.org - http://opioid.amfar.org/MD