2 Drug Rehab Centers in Centreville, Maryland
Centreville, Maryland provides a variety of rehab programs to its residents. Learn more about treatment for co-occurring disorders and telephone-based services.
The historic town of Centreville, the county seat of Queen Anne’s County in Maryland, is home to over 4,200 people. Some living in Centreville find themselves battling addiction, and local treatment providers offer the hope these individuals need.
Substance Abuse In Centreville and Queen Anne’s County
Centreville and Queen Anne’s County have lower rates of drug overdose and deaths than many areas of Maryland. Here are some key substance abuse statistics regarding Queen Anne’s County:
- In 2017, eight people in Queen Anne’s County died due to opioid abuse.
- That same year, a total of 53 people died due to drug or alcohol poisoning.
- Of these deaths, five were due to heroin.
- An additional five deaths were attributed to fentanyl.
- Prescription opioids were a factor in two of these deaths.
These statistics show that residents of Queen Anne’s County are fortunate to be sheltered from the worst of the opioid epidemic and addiction issues. However, even just one family who is affected by this disease means that quality treatment programs are needed.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
amfAR.org - http://opioid.amfar.org/MD
Baltimore Business Journal - https://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2018/07/27/opioids-continue-towreak-havoc-in-maryland-heres.html