Drug Rehab Centers in Bel Air, Maryland
Bel Air, Maryland is not immune to issues related to alcohol and drug abuse. Several comprehensive addiction treatment centers are available in Bel Air to serve residents who struggle with these problems. Many of these rehab centers offer detox, acupuncture, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and dual diagnosis care to help encourage a successful recovery.
Substance Abuse In Bel Air And Harford County
Alcohol and opioid addictions have been serious issues in Harford County due to fatalities and overdoses.
- From January through June 2018, Harford County had 53 deaths due to alcohol or drug intoxication.
- Harford County had 26 deaths caused by alcohol-impaired drivers between 2012 and 2015.
- In 2017, Harford County had 101 fatalities caused by drugs or alcohol. Heroin overdoses accounted for 35 of these fatalities.
- Prescription opioid substances caused 17 of them, and fentanyl overdoses caused 39.
- Harford County had 63 deaths caused by opioid overdoses in 2018 and 308 non-fatal opioid overdoses.
Traveling For The Best Program
Although Bel Air offers different options for alcohol and drug rehab centers, addicted individuals should consider checking other cities and states as well. This can help them find the exact kind of rehab program they need.
Taking time to see what addiction treatment centers in other areas have available can increase the chance of achieving a healthy and complete recovery.Article Sources
Baltimore Business Journal - https://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2018/07/27/opioids-continue-towreak-havoc-in-maryland-heres.html
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/maryland/2018/measure/factors/134/map