4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Williamstown, Kentucky
The location of Williamstown, Kentucky opens up quite a few options for residents searching for addiction treatment options in or around the area. Williamstown is located about halfway between Cincinnati to the north and Lexington to the south, and a few interstates and major roads run through the area. There is also an addiction treatment center in Williamstown.
Substance Abuse In Williamstown & Grant County
Grant County has had an increasing problem with substance abuse. These facts were taken from Grant County over the past few years:
- Between 2012 and 2014, Grant County had 34 drug overdose deaths. This went up to a total of 36 drug overdose fatalities from 2014 to 2016.
- From 2012 to 2016, the Grant County had a total of four alcohol-impaired driving deaths.
- Grant County had an average fatal drug overdose rate of 45.34 deaths per 100,000 people per year between 2012 and 2016.
- In 2017, Grant County had a total of eight fatal drug overdoses.
- The written opioid prescription rate in Grant County that same year was 100.6 prescriptions per 100 residents.
Traveling For Addiction Treatment
Families checking out rehab options in Williamstown should also look into facilities that are in other areas. Drug and alcohol treatment centers in other towns or cities might have more suitable programs and services, depending on the personal situation and individual needs. Williamstown residents should be prepared to travel for the right program.Article Sources
amFAR - http://opioid.amfar.org/KY
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/kentucky/2014/measure/factors/134/data
Kentucky Office of Drug Control Policy - https://odcp.ky.gov/Documents/2016%20ODCP%20Overdose%20Fatality%20Report%20Final.pdf
Kentucky Office of Drug Control Policy - https://odcp.ky.gov/Documents/2017%20Kentucky%20Overdose%20Fatality%20Report%20%28final1%29.pdf