4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Salyersville, Kentucky
Salyersville is a small Kentucky city that offers convenient access to a few main roads, including a U.S. Route. This can help those who end up needing to travel to another area in order to go through a rehab program for drug or alcohol addiction. Adults in Salyersville will also find a single option for treatment in town.
Substance Abuse In Salyersville & Magoffin County
Magoffin County has had issues with drug and alcohol addiction over the past several years, including overdose fatalities. Take a look at some drug and alcohol facts from the area:
- Magoffin county had 37 fatal drug overdoses from 2006 through 2012. From 2012 to 2014, Magoffin County had 11 drug overdose deaths.
- There were five alcohol-impaired driving deaths in Magoffin County between 2008 and 2012. From 2012 through 2016,
- Magoffin County had a total of five alcohol-impaired driving deaths.
- From 2012 to 2016, the county had an average annual rate of 15.69 deaths per 100,000 people.
- Magoffin County had fewer than five drug overdose deaths in 2017.
- The county had an opioid prescription rate of 135.7 prescriptions per 100 people in 2017.
Traveling For Addiction Treatment
Salyersville residents who are checking out their drug and alcohol rehab center options should keep in mind that it can help to look in other areas. Traveling to a nearby city or town can sometimes provide individuals with a more effective addiction treatment program based on what kind of care they need.Article Sources
amFAR - http://opioid.amfar.org/KY
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/kentucky/2018/measure/factors/134/data
Kentucky Office of Drug Control Policy - https://odcp.ky.gov/Documents/2016%20ODCP%20Overdose%20Fatality%20Report%20Final.pdf
Kentucky Office of Drug Control Policy - https://odcp.ky.gov/Documents/2017%20Kentucky%20Overdose%20Fatality%20Report%20%28final1%29.pdf