4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Belfry, Kentucky
Belfry, Kentucky has a total of around 3,491 residents. This unincorporated community lies along US Route 119, offering an easy way for residents to drive to other towns, cities, and communities. Residents who live in Belfry with addiction will find local drug and alcohol rehab centers both in and near the community.
Substance Abuse In Belfry & Pike County
Opioid substances, both illegal and prescription, have caused problems for residents in Pike County, especially in recent years. These drug-related facts highlight the importance of treatment:
- Pike County had a total of 174 drug overdose deaths between 2004 and 2010.
- Drug fatalities in Pike County came to a total of 69 from 2014 to 2016.
- Pike County had an average yearly rate of 35.99 drug-related deaths per 100,000 residents between 2013 and 2016.
- Pike County had a total of 12 drug-related deaths in 2017.
- In that same year, the county had a rate of 191.4 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
Traveling For Addiction Treatment
Individuals struggling with addiction must find the right treatment program to have a successful recovery. In some cases, this might involve traveling to a different town, city, or state. Those living in Belfry who are looking into their options should expand their search outside of the community. This helps ensure they receive the most effective care for their needs.Article Sources
AMFAR - http://opioid.amfar.org/KY
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/kentucky/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Kentucky Office of Drug Control Policy - https://odcp.ky.gov/Documents/2016%20ODCP%20Overdose%20Fatality%20Report%20Final.pdf