3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Thonotosassa, Florida
Substance Abuse In Thonotosassa And Hillsborough County
Hillsborough County has been dealing with opioid overuse problems and other substance abuse issues.
- There were 236 drug-related deaths in Hillsborough County in 2017.
- Hillsborough County had a total of 566 drug overdose fatalities from 2014 to 2016.
- In 2016, Hillsborough County had a total of 52 heroin overdose deaths. This was a significant increase from 35 heroin overdose deaths in 2015.
- Hillsborough County has had high rates of oxycodone, cocaine, and morphine overdose deaths in recent years.
- In 2017, the written opioid prescription rate in Hillsborough County was 60 per 100 residents.
amfAR - http://opioid.amfar.org/FL
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/florida/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Florida Department of Law Enforcement - https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/MEC/Publications-and-Forms/Documents/Drugs-in-Deceased-Persons/2016-Annual-Drug-Report.aspx