Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Santa Paula, California
Roughly 30,313 individuals are living in Santa Paula, California. The Santa Clara River flows along the southeastern side of Santa Paula, and the city itself is just south of Los Padres National Forest.
Those who live in Santa Paula can visit the Museum of Agriculture in Ventura County or the Aviation Museum of Santa Paula. Local parks, including Harding Park and Teague Park, offer outdoor areas for picnics, walks, and other activities.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Santa Paula, California
There are no alcohol and drug rehab centers located in Santa Paula, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Individuals looking for addiction treatment in Santa Paula will have to search nearby towns and cities for available programs.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers Near Santa Paula, California
Adults who need to locate substance abuse programs close to Santa Paula have several options to choose from that are a short drive away.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Santa Paula And Ventura County
The same as many parts of California and the United States, Ventura County has had increasing problems with drug abuse and overdose in recent years.
- Ventura County had a total of 360 deaths from drug overdoses from 2012 through 2014 and 366 deaths from 2013 through 2015. Between 2014 and 2016, the county had a total of 350 drug overdose deaths.
- In 2017, Ventura County had 85 overdose deaths due to opioids. There were also 103 opioid overdose emergency room visits in the county that year.
- Ventura County also had 112 hospitalizations due to opioid overdoses in 2017, and there were 517,877 written prescriptions for opioids that same year (a rate of more than one prescription for each person in the county).
- Most opioid overdoses occurred among people ages 25 through 34 years and 50 through 59 years.
- Ventura County had a drop in the number of opioid deaths in 2016, which was 66. These deaths were down by 23 percent. In 2015, the county had 86 opioid overdose deaths.
- There were 34 heroin overdose deaths in Ventura County in 2014 and 23 in 2016. Overdoses from all types of drugs went from 123 in 2015 to 109 in 2016.
Traveling For The Best Program
Those who struggle with alcohol or drug addiction have the best chance at making a full recovery when they are in the right rehab program.
This may mean looking into addiction treatment options in different cities before deciding. While this requires more effort and a willingness to travel, it is usually worth it.
If you’re searching for reputable rehab facilities near Santa Paula for you or for someone you know, contact us today.Article Sources
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data
California Public Health Department - https://discovery.cdph.ca.gov/CDIC/ODdash/