Top 2 Drug Rehab Centers in Santa Maria, California
The city of Santa Maria is nestled between Los Padres National Forest on the east and the Pacific coast on the west and is home to roughly 107,014 people. Running along the eastern part of Santa Monica is Route 101, which provides easy access to shopping, dining, and even addiction treatment options.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Santa Maria, California
Those who need treatment for substance use disorders can find alcohol and drug rehab centers in Santa Maria. Among others, the following facilities offer different levels of rehab services, from inpatient to outpatient addiction treatment.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers Near Santa Maria, California
Adults who need care for drug or alcohol addiction have numerous options available outside of Santa Maria as well. One substance abuse treatment facility near Santa Monica is located in Arroyo Grande.
Substance Abuse In Santa Maria And Santa Barbara County
Opioid misuse has been a big problem in Santa Barbara County, especially in the last few years. The following statistics show how the issue continues to worsen in the Santa Maria area:
- Santa Barbara County had 151 deaths from drug overdoses between 2012 and 2014 and 180 deaths from 2013 through 2015. There were 195 drug overdose deaths in the county between 2014 and 2016.
- Opioids were associated with 43 out of 69 accidental drug overdoses in Santa Barbara County in 2016.
- There were 2,422 emergency department visits due to alcohol in Santa Barbara County in 2014. This was an increase from 1,802 emergency department visits in 2010.
- Santa Barbara County writes 618.5 opioid prescriptions per 1,000 residents yearly.
- There were 1,200 cases of substance abuse treatment for opioids or heroin in Santa Barbara County in 2015. This was an increase from 693 cases in 2010.
- 7.7 out of every 100,000 people lost their lives to opioid overdose in Santa Barbara County in 2015, compared to the California state rate of 4.73 deaths per 100,000 people.
Traveling For The Best Program
An essential part of recovery is finding the most suitable alcohol and drug rehab center. This often means exploring multiple addiction treatment facilities, including those in neighboring towns or cities, and comparing different rehab programs.
For help finding substance abuse treatment in Santa Maria or anywhere in California, please contact us today.Article Sources
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data
County of Santa Barbara - https://www.countyofsb.org/behavioral-wellness/Asset.c/3904
Santa Barbara Independent - https://www.independent.com/news/2017/jul/13/santa-barbaras-opioid-death-rate-almost-double-sta/